Effective data visualization of your data provides actionable information for informed, forward-looking business decisions. What is data visualization?
This page provides a sitemap for the pages that describe the Data Visualization and Visual Analytics Consulting and Services provided by Practical Computer Applications (PCA)
Aspects of PCA’s Data Visualization Services
|Qlikview Consulting||Data Visualization Services||Tableau Training Courses|
|Spotfire Consulting||Interactive Data Visualization||Tableau Training Manuals|
|Tableau Consulting||BI & Analytics|
|Trend Analysis||Data Charts in Excel 2007|
|Outlier Detection - What is an Outlier?||Data Charts in Excel 2010|
|Cluster Analysis||Embedding Excel in Web Pages|
|Chart Types||Compare Tools||Demos|
|Business Dashboards||Tableau vs Qlikview||Data Visualization Demos|
|Motion Chart||Tableau vs Spotfire||Tableau Demo|
|Time Series||OEM Partners – Bundling Software||Spotfire Demo|
What type of data patterns is your company trying to visualize?
What is your company’s underlying database?
Other data visualization tools
If you are interested in professional presentation of your data and all the analysis capabilities of today’s data visualization and BI tools contact us.
Most Popular Pages
Recent Posts: Practical Blog
- Power View empowered practical Smart Client applications
- Tableau vs Qlikview and Tableau vs Spotfire
- Data, Story, View: Prototype and Update
- 2012 starts with Tableau 7.0
- SQL Server 2012 is good for Data Visualization
- Spotfire 4.0 is available
- Introduction of QlikView 11
- VisiCalc jubilee and history of Excel
- Data Visualization 2011: Omniscope 2.6
- Data Visualization 2011: Spotfire 3.3, Silver 2.0
- Data Visualization 2011: Tableau 6.1
- SQL Server 2012 is released for Preview