“The PCA crew is leagues above
the competition” - Pepsico
"a prior vendor failed to develop
the application, which (Practical) delivered." - Franklin Park
"the application (is) easier to use, with a
much simpler, more intuitive use interface" - Royal Administration Services
"Sometimes it's the things you don't ask for
that are important" - Royal Administration Services
"PCA turned our raw data and algorithms into easy to use
and understand features and reports." - CareScout
"The quality and professionalism ... has been
so outstanding that we want to send you a letter of thanks." - USALCO
"PCA people and applications stand out by
far exceeding our expectations." - USALCO
"The resulting application greatly increas(ed)...
our business effectiveness and efficiency." - The Advest Group
"PCA completes projects
efficiently and effectively" - Pepsico
Business Process Consulting
Practical Computer Applications (PCA) provides Business Process Consulting because your business efficiency and business effectiveness can only be as good as your business process. And, your business process can only be as good as your database application allows. Data management problems foil your best efforts because your staff will create business processes that works around the system. Never underestimate their ingenuity of your staff.
PCA consults with you to design effective business processes that work hand-in-hand with your database application, whether we designed the application or not. We will work closely with your team to identify opportunities to produce better results in less time and with fewer resources. Your personnel can focus on high value products, services, and customer quality.
Business process optimization consulting addresses many of the critical software issues that underlay core business drivers, including the ability to:
- Manage end-to-end, customer-facing processes
- Consolidate data and increase visibility and access to relevant information
- Increase flexibility and functional capabilities
- Integrate with existing systems and leverage data available through web service providers
- Establish a common framework for measuring productivity: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
We provide consulting for our clients’ toughest challenges with some of the most talented and experienced database application engineers available — with critical thinking, a keep-it-simple philosophy, and a proven design-build approach. Our experts will probe and challenge, until the key issues that impact your business efficiency and competitiveness are well understood, and provide a framework for our engineering team to exploit, and clear business measures for project success.
In fact, PCA does not consider new engagements that lack this simple clarity of purpose, or the means to measure the value we add is unclear. We will make sure that your investment with PCA can be easily justified by the benefits you received.
Call us today to discuss your needs for business process consulting at (617) 527-4722.
Most Popular Pages
Recent Posts: Practical Blog
- Power View empowered practical Smart Client applications
- Tableau vs Qlikview and Tableau vs Spotfire
- Data, Story, View: Prototype and Update
- 2012 starts with Tableau 7.0
- SQL Server 2012 is good for Data Visualization
- Spotfire 4.0 is available
- Introduction of QlikView 11
- VisiCalc jubilee and history of Excel
- Data Visualization 2011: Omniscope 2.6
- Data Visualization 2011: Spotfire 3.3, Silver 2.0
- Data Visualization 2011: Tableau 6.1
- SQL Server 2012 is released for Preview